Stand Up Paddle
Keep your shovel or any other longitudinal gear at easy reach. And free up more space in your vehicle.
Unique "pop & drop" mechanism - simply pop open the handcuff-sinpired holders and drop your tool in.
Securely holds handle diameters between 30-55mm and can also be locked for extra peace of mind.
Ideal for tools with straight shafts (shovels), "D" handle (spades), and oval handles (axes), as well as sporting equipment (paddles or oars).
Kanu Lockable Tie Down
- Cannot be cut by a knife
- Easy to lock buckles
- Less wind noise than regular straps
- Lock any board ort kayak to any rack
A technical mat that protects your vehicle while loading and unloading your kayak/canoe.
- Protects vehicle during the loading and unloading of your kayak or boat.
- Non-skid underside and two bar straps hold mat in place while loading and unloading.
- Top "glide" layer is durable, non-fading and resistent to the sun.
- Will not soak through or allow sand or dirt to penetrate through to the vehicle surface.
Thule 841 400cm lockable tie down straps.
Keep you gear safe and sound with Thule Lockable tie downs.
- One key system compatible.
-Lockable: the strap contains a highly durable steel core which protects against cuting.
-Can tighten the strap both in open and locked position.
-Protection: the strap buckle has a protective cover to avoid scratches and marks on a kayak, SUP, wind surfer or surfboard.$139.00
- SUP soft racks feature super secure LOCKDOWN single loop system which cocoons around Stand Up Paddle Boards eliminating lift, slide and flutter
- 25mm foam padding protects vehicle roof
- *new* 25mm protective foam now extends to cocoon around SUP rails and prevent strap on rail damage!
- inside neoprene layer protects boards
- 3 connection options: thru-doors, loadbars or gutters/sills
- quick and easy to use with single tightening point
- easy board access via top load hook
- webbing doesn't run along roof reducing potential vibration damage
- fit 99% of roofed vehicles on the market
- constructed from 600D polycanvas, neoprene, 1" foam and quality metal components
- includes utility bag
- capacity: 1-2 SUP's
A versatile, horizontal kayak carrier with large cushioned, flexible pads that conform to a large range of hull shapes as well as SUPs.
- Can carry a variety of hull shapes as well as SUPs with two independent pivoting saddles with angle-setting lever
- Protects the hull with large, flexible, cushioned pads
- Easily secure the kayak or SUP using the center load straps with car-protective buckle bumpers
- Including T-track attachment
- Accommodates kayaks and SUPs up to 90 cm wide and 40 kg
Maximum load 40 kg Dimensions 20 x 10 x 20 cm Weight 3.1 kg Rubber cover for strap buckle Yes Length of straps 2x400 cm Lockable No One Key System compatible No Fits SlideBar Yes Fits SquareBar Adapter Required: Thule SquareBar Adapter Fits ProBar Yes Fits WingBar Yes$249.00
The first load-assist mount to handle both SUPs and kayaks, makes loading and unloading heavy boats and boards a breeze. The lightweight mount tilts down more than two feet from the roof rack, takes on up to 45% of the boat's weight, then helps gently raise it up to the top of the vehicle. Once loaded it securely cradles your boat or boards for the ride. At only 9.5 kg it's super lightweight but built burly enough to wrangle a 36 kg load.
- Weight 9.50 kg
- Dimensions L 107 cm x W 23 cm x H 23 cm
- Capacity 1 Boat, MAX. weight 36.3 kg
- Or up to 2 Boards