What better way to take your gear to the gym or the sports field than in a duffle bag. We have a range of sizes from 23L, for your gear, all the way up to 120L, for the whole teams gear. Duffles are also a great way to take your gear with you when you travel. Check out our large range from Patagonia and Dakine.
Special design to optimize space utilization in your roof box.
The bag for making full use of the front of your roofbox.$89.00
Creatures Dry Lite Duffle Bag Black
The Dry-lite Duffle is a new 100% Waterproof duffle bag which can turn into a backpack.Features:$139.99
Our go-to Black Hole™ duffel. This workhorse organizes your gear and has enough space for a fun-hog weekend or a well-organized extended trip.
This burly duffel bag proves that being stubborn, thick-skinned and indifferent can be a beautiful thing. Highly weather-resistant, it protects gear from travel and rough handling. Its main compartment is accessed by a zippered U-shaped lid, which has a pair of zippered mesh pockets on the underside for small items. A zippered exterior pocket holds the stuff you need to access quickly. The padded bottom panel adds structure and helps cushion the load when your duffel gets the baggage-handler treatment. Carrying options include webbing handles with a snap closure and haul loops at either end that facilitate linking multiple bags. Four daisy chains let you lash additional gear to the outside. Made from 15-oz 900-denier polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Burly polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Padded shoulder straps and reinforced haul handles for easy carrying
- Padded base protects contents
- Burly reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- Internal compression
- 15?oz 900-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 1,105 g (2 lbs 6 oz)