With one of our many kayak carriers you'll be all set to get the most our of your kayak. We have options for transporting your kayak horizontally, in a kayak cradle. Or you can also carry it vertically, using a J-cradle or kayak stacker, allowing you to carry multiple kayaks on your roof at once! With one of the largest ranges of kayak racks and kayak loaders we will have something to suit you.
Wing nut for use with the Thule 874 Kayak Carrier
M6 wing nut$10.00
T-bolt for Thule 874 Kayak Carrier
Creates up to two mounting points for Bow/Stern Tie-Downs on vehicles without easy access mounting points
Two nylon looped straps that can be mounted directly to the vehicle inside the hood
The Roof Rack Shop Tie Downs
Made in NZ for over 25 years comes in environmentally friendly packaging with corrosion resistant buckles with easy to use cam lock with 25mm webbing from 1000D polypropylene yarns for maximum abrasion resistance, strength and durability for New Zealand conditions.
Features and Benefits
Easy to use camlock tensioner
25mm durable webbing
UV treated long life webbing
- 2 meters
- 3 meters
- 5 meters
O&E Tie Down Pair
• Surfboard carrying straps
• Soft, flexible & secure
• Easy to attach & remove
• Designed for cars with roof racksFrom $39.00
Creatures Tie Down Strap
- 30mm wide custom metal buckles
- 30mm wide x 2mm thick military grade webbing
- Tapered strap end for easy entry through buckle
Fcs Premium Tie Downs
- Secures boards to the roof of most vehicles
- 2 straps made from heavy duty 32mm webbing
- Individual straps are 400cm long
- Strong metal buckles with integrated webbing winder
- Easy to follow step by step
- Quick and simple to use
- Integrated webbing winder -allows for tangle free storage
- Comes packaged in convenient storage pouch
- ââContains 2 straps
• SUP / Longboard securing straps
• 38mm width webbing
• Soft, flexible & secure
• Easy to attach and remove
• Designed for cars with roof racks$54.00
Rhino Multi Purpose Holder Universal
Transport your cargo on almost any roof system easier than ever before with the Universal Rhino-Rack Multi Purpose Holder. Also enabled to fit two different orientations; lengthways and sideways (see images). With strong, glass-reinforced nylon material and protective santoperene rubber padding this product is made for adventure. Attach the Multi Purpose Holder around your roof bars; place your fishing rod, ski poles, kayak paddles or much more into place, secure with the strong and flexible strap and you're set. Sold as a pair, the RMPHU can also be mounted directly to the planks on a Pioneer Tray and Platform.
The universal mount bracket can also be removed and can be fitted directly to crossbars in two different orientations meaning that you can carry your load between your bars or across them.
Built tough the RMPHU is made from glass reinforced nylon and has a load rating of 7kg.
- Universal mount bracket and hardware included
- The MPHU Strap is made from strong and flexible thermoplastic vulcanised rubber
- Fits to Whispbar and Hubco bars
- Protective Santoperene rubber padding keeps your cargo safe from scratches
- Frame is made from strong glass reinforced nylon
- Simply snap the Multi Purpose Holder into place around your Whispbar or Hubco bars like a wristwatch
- Allows you to carry long thin cargo easily
- Allows you the fastest way to strap down and transport cargo
- Left or Right side fastening with ease
- The internal width of the Rhino-Rack Multi Purpose Holder is 55mm
- Can be used all year round
- Tape measure is required for installation
- Extra pair of skis
- Ski poles
- Fishing rods
- Kayak paddles
- Spades and shovels
- Sail board mast and much more
T-track adapter for all Thule aluminium bars.$69.00
Easy-to-use 24" split-bottom surf rack pads
- Maximum protection for surfboards or stand-up paddleboards, thanks to high-density foam padding
- No-fade UV-resistant fabrics for long term durability
- Fast and easy installation, removal, and adjustment, thanks to sewn-in hook and loop straps and convenient bungee cinch-cord ends (tie-down straps sold separately)
62 x 7 x 7 cm Weight 280grams Lockable × One Key System compatible × Fits WingBar √ Fits SquareBar × Model number 804$69.00
Keep your shovel or any other longitudinal gear at easy reach. And free up more space in your vehicle.
Unique "pop & drop" mechanism - simply pop open the handcuff-sinpired holders and drop your tool in.
Securely holds handle diameters between 30-55mm and can also be locked for extra peace of mind.
Ideal for tools with straight shafts (shovels), "D" handle (spades), and oval handles (axes), as well as sporting equipment (paddles or oars).
A technical mat that protects your vehicle while loading and unloading your kayak/canoe.
- Protects vehicle during the loading and unloading of your kayak or boat.
- Non-skid underside and two bar straps hold mat in place while loading and unloading.
- Top "glide" layer is durable, non-fading and resistent to the sun.
- Will not soak through or allow sand or dirt to penetrate through to the vehicle surface.
These practical saddle-style rooftop kayak mounts come with all the hardware you need to secure your boat with a kung-fu grip, yet cradle it gently and keep it looking pretty. Mako Aero saddles fit car rack systems with factory crossbars out of the box, and offer SKS security. Mako Aero rooftop kayak mounts are sold in sets of two, so you can pair them with another set to carry one kayak. Or for super ease of loading, you can pair them with boat load assist HullyRollers.
- Mako pads protect the hull, and Dynaflex™ grips provide a snug hold when you tighten the straps
- Sold in a set of two saddles, you will need two sets for one vehicle or pair a set of Make Aero Saddles with a set of our HullyRollers to make for easy loading.
- Padded buckle protects your boat and your vehicle
- MakoAero saddles fit car rack systems with round, square and factory crossbars out of the box
- SKS locking system (LOCK CORES sold separately)
- Saddle-type carrier that cradles a kayak hull-side down on rack. Universal mounting hardware included.
- Fit List on carton
- For use with plastic and composite hulls.
- Included Mako Pads add an extra layer of protection at contact points with boat to protect hull's finish (suggested for optimal protection of gel-coated composite hulls). The pads also allow for easier sliding of kayak into cradles.
- SKS compatibility.
- Use our HeavyDuty strap instead of the two piece strap previously used in the Mako.
DIMENSIONS: 21.6 cm (8.5") H x 19.7 cm (7.75") W x 24.1 cm (9.5") L
WEIGHT: 1.8 kg (4 lbs)$129.00
Thule 841 400cm lockable tie down straps.
Keep you gear safe and sound with Thule Lockable tie downs.
- One key system compatible.
-Lockable: the strap contains a highly durable steel core which protects against cuting.
-Can tighten the strap both in open and locked position.
-Protection: the strap buckle has a protective cover to avoid scratches and marks on a kayak, SUP, wind surfer or surfboard.$139.00