With one of our many kayak carriers you'll be all set to get the most our of your kayak. We have options for transporting your kayak horizontally, in a kayak cradle. Or you can also carry it vertically, using a J-cradle or kayak stacker, allowing you to carry multiple kayaks on your roof at once! With one of the largest ranges of kayak racks and kayak loaders we will have something to suit you.
Creates up to two mounting points for Bow/Stern Tie-Downs on vehicles without easy access mounting points
Two nylon looped straps that can be mounted directly to the vehicle inside the hood
Creatures Tie Down Strap
- 30mm wide custom metal buckles
- 30mm wide x 2mm thick military grade webbing
- Tapered strap end for easy entry through buckle
Fcs Premium Tie Downs
- Secures boards to the roof of most vehicles
- 2 straps made from heavy duty 32mm webbing
- Individual straps are 400cm long
- Strong metal buckles with integrated webbing winder
- Easy to follow step by step
- Quick and simple to use
- Integrated webbing winder -allows for tangle free storage
- Comes packaged in convenient storage pouch
- Contains 2 straps
• SUP / Longboard securing straps
• 38mm width webbing
• Soft, flexible & secure
• Easy to attach and remove
• Designed for cars with roof racks$64.00
Rhino Multi Purpose Holder Universal
Transport your cargo on almost any roof system easier than ever before with the Universal Rhino-Rack Multi Purpose Holder. Also enabled to fit two different orientations; lengthways and sideways (see images). With strong, glass-reinforced nylon material and protective santoperene rubber padding this product is made for adventure. Attach the Multi Purpose Holder around your roof bars; place your fishing rod, ski poles, kayak paddles or much more into place, secure with the strong and flexible strap and you're set. Sold as a pair, the RMPHU can also be mounted directly to the planks on a Pioneer Tray and Platform.
The universal mount bracket can also be removed and can be fitted directly to crossbars in two different orientations meaning that you can carry your load between your bars or across them.
Built tough the RMPHU is made from glass reinforced nylon and has a load rating of 7kg.
- Universal mount bracket and hardware included
- The MPHU Strap is made from strong and flexible thermoplastic vulcanised rubber
- Fits to Whispbar and Hubco bars
- Protective Santoperene rubber padding keeps your cargo safe from scratches
- Frame is made from strong glass reinforced nylon
- Simply snap the Multi Purpose Holder into place around your Whispbar or Hubco bars like a wristwatch
- Allows you to carry long thin cargo easily
- Allows you the fastest way to strap down and transport cargo
- Left or Right side fastening with ease
- The internal width of the Rhino-Rack Multi Purpose Holder is 55mm
- Can be used all year round
- Tape measure is required for installation
- Extra pair of skis
- Ski poles
- Fishing rods
- Kayak paddles
- Spades and shovels
- Sail board mast and much more
Keep your shovel or any other longitudinal gear at easy reach. And free up more space in your vehicle.
Unique "pop & drop" mechanism - simply pop open the handcuff-sinpired holders and drop your tool in.
Securely holds handle diameters between 30-55mm and can also be locked for extra peace of mind.
Ideal for tools with straight shafts (shovels), "D" handle (spades), and oval handles (axes), as well as sporting equipment (paddles or oars).
Kanu Lockable Tie Down
- Cannot be cut by a knife
- Easy to lock buckles
- Less wind noise than regular straps
- Lock any board ort kayak to any rack
The Rhino "Stow It" has been designed to provide the most secure load carrying solution for all shovels, spades, paddles, axes, fishing rods and more. The Stow It is compatible with Rhino-Rack’s most popular systems – the Pioneer Platforms, Vortex & Heavy Duty Cross Bars.
In developing and innovating the Stow It, Rhino have been able to successfully integrate 4 of their current products into one, offering our customers a superior product for their adventures.
- Universal fitment to Pioneer Tray, Heavy Duty Bars and Vortex Bars
- Premium quality powder coated light weight aluminium bodies
- Spring loaded for quick locking & release
- Secure “ratchet” locking mechanism
- Easy to handle/operate
- Simple single person installation
- Load capacity of 8kg
- Key locking with opportunity to key alike with your roof rack systems
- MasterKey Compatible
- Easy to replace lock barrel
- Holds 10-50mm diameter items
- All hardware included
- Additional mounting brackets available for compatibility with all Pioneer Systems
- Rubber inserts secure accessories into place while also protecting them
Thule 841 400cm lockable tie down straps.
Keep you gear safe and sound with Thule Lockable tie downs.
- One key system compatible.
-Lockable: the strap contains a highly durable steel core which protects against cuting.
-Can tighten the strap both in open and locked position.
-Protection: the strap buckle has a protective cover to avoid scratches and marks on a kayak, SUP, wind surfer or surfboard.$155.00
Need to carry more than one kayak or canoe next time you go paddling? Look no further. Rhino-Rack has designed an extension piece that attaches to one of Rhino's current kayak and canoe carriers (S512) that will allow you to add an extra watercraft. Have 2x S512 and 2x extension pieces and if your roof rack cross bar is long enough, you can have up to 4 kayaks or canoes mounted on your vehicle's roof!
Fitting directly to the Rhino-Rack Vortex crossbar, the S512 is designed for an easy setup whilst turning it into a dual carrier. Fitting kits are also available for the Rhino-Rack Heavy Duty and Euro bars. One can carry up too 4 watercrafts ((2 x S512 and 2 x S512X) are required.
Please note: The paddle cradle on the S512 cannot be used while the S512X extension piece is fitted.
- Stainless steel hardware is included.
- Strong and durable steel coated for protection.
- Product comes completely assembled and ready to fit out of the box.
- Universal mounting to suit all crossbar shapes is also included (with fitting kits).
Rhino Universal Side Kayak Loader
- Single person use
- Clamps to suit all popular roof racks
- Quick Release Strap
- Heavy Duty Storage bag is included
- Includes support pole for loads greater than 20kg (max 60kg)
- Integrated load stop prevents load from sliding off the bar
- Padding on the underside of the clamps to protect your vehicle's roof
Thule Kayak Stacker 520-1
Rhino Fixed Kayak Carrier 510 Jbar
The Fixed J Style Kayak Carrier is designed to transport your kayak or canoe on the side to save space allowing for a second watercraft to be mounted on the other side of your roof racks dependant on the length of your crossbars.
- Universal fitment - fits most popular brand of roof rack crossbars
- Space saving design to fit more onto your racks
- Steel tubing with coating protection
- Comes mostly assembled out of the box
Rhino Nautic Kayak Cradles 570
Experience the very latest in kayak carrying technology with the Nautic 570 Side Loading Kayak Carrier. Rhino-Rack’s Nautic 570 is locally built by engineers with first-hand kayaking experience and features the next generation in design and technology.
The Nautic 570 comes complete with 4 santoprene rubber pads designed to cushion your kayak and the unique 180 degree rotation makes it easy for side mounting.
The Universal fitment allows the 570 to be compatible with all current roof rack systems by clamping and securing the cradles onto your crossbars.
The Nautic 570 comes with all the necessary accessories to get you started including: cradles, tie down straps, keys and fitting instructions.
- Universal fitment – fits most popular brand of roof rack crossbars
- Front and rear pads engineered to fit a variety of hull shapes
- Large 75mm x 200mm contact surface area for extra stability when transporting your kayaks
- Security Allen Key
- Includes 2 x Tie Down Straps and 2 x Rapid Straps w/ Unique Buckle Protector
- UV Protected
- Corrosion Resistant
- Mould Resistant
- Includes 2 x 3.0m padded tie down straps (RTD30S) and 2 x 5.5m bow/stern tie downs (RTD5)
Yakima BowDown Kayak
PREMIUM J-CRADLE ROOFTOP KAYAK MOUNT
If you’re like an overprotective parent and your boat is your baby, you’ll want the Yakima BowDown—our safest and most secure rooftop kayak mount—for your car rack system.
-SteelCore™ construction uses a steel tube frame for superior strength
-Top-of-the-line Hullguard™ padding keeps your boat looking brand new
-Integrated ramp system makes it painless to load your boat
-Folds down when it’s not in use for better aerodynamics and easier access to your garage
-The rooftop kayak mount oversized knobs for easier twiddling with wet hands
-Locks to crossbar with SKS locking system (lock cores sold separately)
-Includes heavy-duty straps and bow/stern tie-downs
-Integrated bottle opener
-Fits car rack systems with round, square and most factory crossbars out of the box
Folding J-cradle style kayak carrier supports boat on its side, where it's most rigid. Fits round, square and most factory racks out of the box.
• Carries one kayak on its side, on the top of
• Folds down flat when not in use
• Padded with hull guard pads to prevent
• Fits round, square, and factory crossbars
out of the box (fitlist on carton)
• Locks to crossbar using SKS locking
system (lock cores sold separately)
• Heavy duty straps included$299.00