With one of our many kayak carriers you'll be all set to get the most our of your kayak. We have options for transporting your kayak horizontally, in a kayak cradle. Or you can also carry it vertically, using a J-cradle or kayak stacker, allowing you to carry multiple kayaks on your roof at once! With one of the largest ranges of kayak racks and kayak loaders we will have something to suit you.
Creates up to two mounting points for Bow/Stern Tie-Downs on vehicles without easy access mounting points
Two nylon looped straps that can be mounted directly to the vehicle inside the hood
The Roof Rack Shop Tie Downs
Made in NZ for over 25 years comes in environmentally friendly packaging with corrosion resistant buckles with easy to use cam lock with 25mm webbing from 1000D polypropylene yarns for maximum abrasion resistance, strength and durability for New Zealand conditions.
Features and Benefits
Easy to use camlock tensioner
25mm durable webbing
UV treated long life webbing
- 2 meters
- 3 meters
- 5 meters
O&E Tie Down Pair
Surfboard carrying straps.
Soft, flexible & secure.
Easy to attach & remove.
Designed for cars with roof racks.From $39.00
Creatures Tie Down Strap
- 30mm wide custom metal buckles
- 30mm wide x 2mm thick military grade webbing
- Tapered strap end for easy entry through buckle
Fcs Premium Tie Downs
- Secures boards to the roof of most vehicles
- 2 straps made from heavy duty 32mm webbing
- Individual straps are 400cm long
- Strong metal buckles with integrated webbing winder
- Easy to follow step by step
- Quick and simple to use
- Integrated webbing winder -allows for tangle free storage
- Comes packaged in convenient storage pouch
- ââContains 2 straps
• SUP / Longboard securing straps
• 38mm width webbing
• Soft, flexible & secure
• Easy to attach and remove
• Designed for cars with roof racks$55.00
These strong straps, with quick and easy-to-use buckles, ensure that if you hear the words 'boat' and 'projectile' in the same sentence, it won't be in reference to you.
Soft rubber buckle cover protects boat and vehicle from scratches
Straps can be cut to length if required
Box-stitched polypropylene webbing is super strong
Sold in pairs of 4.9 m (16-foot) straps
Looking for a locking feature to your cargo tie-down solution? Check out the Yakima RipCords - they're lockable and include our SKS lock cores
Heavy duty nylon straps with padded buckles to protect your vehicle and boat from scratches.
Q. Won’t the buckle scratch the paint on my car?
A. Not with the super sweet padded Ancra buckle.
Q. What will it hold down?
A. What WON’T it hold down? This thing will keep your gear glued to your rack.$59.00
Rhino Multi Purpose Holder Universal
Transport your cargo on almost any roof system easier than ever before with the Universal Rhino-Rack Multi Purpose Holder. Also enabled to fit two different orientations; lengthways and sideways (see images). With strong, glass-reinforced nylon material and protective santoperene rubber padding this product is made for adventure. Attach the Multi Purpose Holder around your roof bars; place your fishing rod, ski poles, kayak paddles or much more into place, secure with the strong and flexible strap and you're set. Sold as a pair, the RMPHU can also be mounted directly to the planks on a Pioneer Tray and Platform.
The universal mount bracket can also be removed and can be fitted directly to crossbars in two different orientations meaning that you can carry your load between your bars or across them.
Built tough the RMPHU is made from glass reinforced nylon and has a load rating of 7kg.
- Universal mount bracket and hardware included
- The MPHU Strap is made from strong and flexible thermoplastic vulcanised rubber
- Fits to Whispbar and Hubco bars
- Protective Santoperene rubber padding keeps your cargo safe from scratches
- Frame is made from strong glass reinforced nylon
- Simply snap the Multi Purpose Holder into place around your Whispbar or Hubco bars like a wristwatch
- Allows you to carry long thin cargo easily
- Allows you the fastest way to strap down and transport cargo
- Left or Right side fastening with ease
- The internal width of the Rhino-Rack Multi Purpose Holder is 55mm
- Can be used all year round
- Tape measure is required for installation
- Extra pair of skis
- Ski poles
- Fishing rods
- Kayak paddles
- Spades and shovels
- Sail board mast and much more
Keep your shovel or any other longitudinal gear at easy reach. And free up more space in your vehicle.
Unique "pop & drop" mechanism - simply pop open the handcuff-sinpired holders and drop your tool in.
Securely holds handle diameters between 30-55mm and can also be locked for extra peace of mind.
Ideal for tools with straight shafts (shovels), "D" handle (spades), and oval handles (axes), as well as sporting equipment (paddles or oars).
Kanu Lockable Tie Down
- Cannot be cut by a knife
- Easy to lock buckles
- Less wind noise than regular straps
- Lock any board ort kayak to any rack
Thule 841 400cm lockable tie down straps.
Keep you gear safe and sound with Thule Lockable tie downs.
- One key system compatible.
-Lockable: the strap contains a highly durable steel core which protects against cuting.
-Can tighten the strap both in open and locked position.
-Protection: the strap buckle has a protective cover to avoid scratches and marks on a kayak, SUP, wind surfer or surfboard.$155.00
Rhino Universal Side Kayak Loader
- Single person use
- Clamps to suit all popular roof racks
- Quick Release Strap
- Heavy Duty Storage bag is included
- Includes support pole for loads greater than 20kg (max 60kg)
- Integrated load stop prevents load from sliding off the bar
- Padding on the underside of the clamps to protect your vehicle's roof
Rhino Nautic Kayak Cradles 570
Experience the very latest in kayak carrying technology with the Nautic 570 Side Loading Kayak Carrier. Rhino-Rack’s Nautic 570 is locally built by engineers with first-hand kayaking experience and features the next generation in design and technology.
The Nautic 570 comes complete with 4 santoprene rubber pads designed to cushion your kayak and the unique 180 degree rotation makes it easy for side mounting.
The Universal fitment allows the 570 to be compatible with all current roof rack systems by clamping and securing the cradles onto your crossbars.
The Nautic 570 comes with all the necessary accessories to get you started including: cradles, tie down straps, keys and fitting instructions.
- Universal fitment – fits most popular brand of roof rack crossbars
- Front and rear pads engineered to fit a variety of hull shapes
- Large 75mm x 200mm contact surface area for extra stability when transporting your kayaks
- Security Allen Key
- Includes 2 x Tie Down Straps and 2 x Rapid Straps w/ Unique Buckle Protector
- UV Protected
- Corrosion Resistant
- Mould Resistant
- Includes 2 x 3.0m padded tie down straps (RTD30S) and 2 x 5.5m bow/stern tie downs (RTD5)
The SweetRoll makes loading your kayak or canoe as easy as it's going to get! Two front and two rear saddles with integrated rollers will have you and your friends on the water in no time. No tools needed to mount the SweetRoll to any bar type, which makes it simple to install. It comes fully assembled right out of the box, and the tilting paddle technology means your roof rack mount can now carry almost any type of kayak or canoe The cherry on top is a spring-loaded base automatically adjusts to kayaks when loading.
- Complete system that includes rear saddles with integrated rollers for easy loading
- Fully assembled right out-of-the-box
- Tool free install to round, square, factory and aerodynamic bars
- Spring-loaded base automatically adjusts to boat when loading
- Smooth molded pad hugs and protects multiple boat types
- Tilting paddle technology to accommodate an array of boats and roof rack systems
- Includes Heavy-Duty Straps and Bow/Stern Tie-Downs
- Compatible with SKS locking system
A versatile, horizontal kayak carrier with large cushioned, flexible pads that conform to a large range of hull shapes as well as SUPs.
- Can carry a variety of hull shapes as well as SUPs with two independent pivoting saddles with angle-setting lever
- Protects the hull with large, flexible, cushioned pads
- Easily secure the kayak or SUP using the center load straps with car-protective buckle bumpers
- Including T-track attachment
- Accommodates kayaks and SUPs up to 90 cm wide and 40 kg
Maximum load 40 kg Dimensions 20 x 10 x 20 cm Weight 3.1 kg Rubber cover for strap buckle Yes Length of straps 2x400 cm Lockable No One Key System compatible No Fits SlideBar Yes Fits SquareBar Adapter Required: Thule SquareBar Adapter Fits ProBar Yes Fits WingBar Yes$269.00
Now the entire posse only needs to mount up on one vehicle. The BigStack lets you carry up to 4 boats on your roof, or use that room for other gear for a multi-sport adventure. Folds down for better aerodynamics when not in use. HullGuard™ padding keeps your boats safe and universal mounts fit nearly any shape crossbar.
Folds down when not in use for better aerodynamics and easier access to your garage
Universal built-in hardware fits round, square, factory and aerodynamic crossbars right out of the box. Optimized for aerodynamic bars.
Top-of-the-line Hullguard™ padding keeps your boat protected during transport
SteelCore™ construction uses a steel tube frame for superior strength
AnchorHead™ tie down feature makes it easy to manage straps with multiple kayaks
Includes Heavy-Duty Straps and Bow/Stern Tie-Downs
Premium heavy-duty straps with coated metal buckles protect boat and vehicle
Great for carrying multiple whitewater boats
Lockable with SKS Lock Cores (sold separately)
Minimum crossbar spreads of 24” or more
Weight: 7.20 lbs
Dimensions: L 6.00" x W 5.00" x H 22.00"
Approved Crossbar Spread: 24"+$279.00