The Vortex Roller is designed to make loading and unloading a ladder or timber easy. It comes with mounting brackets to attach to a Vortex bar. Made from Alloy and supplied with a plastic cover sleeve.
- Rhino Vortex Bar
The Pioneer roller is designed to fitted to the rear of a Platform or Tradie. It runs nearly the full width of the tray and provides a roller to assist in loading ladders, sheets of timber and more. The roller can be fit to new trays or retro-fit to older trays. This kit is not suitable for Pioneer Trays.
- Easier to slide your load on and off the Pioneer Platform or Tradie
- Simple to fit and easy to use
- Comes with 1x Pioneer Roller with outer sleeve, attachment brackets and hardware
- Made from Alloy and Mild Steel
- Length: 1070mm / 42"
- Weight: 2.44kg / 5.4lb
- Length: 1210mm / 48"
- Weight: 2.65kg / 5.8lb
- Length: 1260mm / 50"
- Weight: 2.72kg / 6lb
- Rhino Pioneer Trays and Platforms
Rhino Heavy Duty Only
The Rhino Alloy Roller is a great way to get your ladders on and off your Rhino Heavy Duty roof racks with only a small amount of effort required. It is also a cost effective way of getting your ladder on your racks without a full ladder system. Simply attach the Alloy Roller to your bar and roll your ladder onto your racks.
Made from a heavy duty alloy and supplied with a black plastic cover.
- Smooth rolling surface is ideal for loading ladders, pipes, wood and more
- Simple fitting
- Fitting Hardware included
- Rhino HD Bar