Konig K-Slim Ck-7 Snow Chains
König K-Slim CK7
The ideal snow chain for “non chainable” cars thanks to the reduced dynamic elevation while driving.
- The patented design reduces the dynamic elevation and avoids interference between the chain and the wheel arch.
- Manual tensioning system.
- Patented micro-regulation system for perfect tensioning of the chain.
- Closed shortening hooks.
- Patented alloy wheels protection system.
- Approved by car manufacturers as a solution for vehicles with limited space in the wheel arch, like Alfa Romeo Giulia, Citroën C4 Picasso, C3 Picasso, Jeep Renegade, Fiat 500X, Fiat Panda Cross, Peugeot 1007, Peugeot 207, Renault Laguna III.
- Homologations/certifications/conformity: Ö-Norm 5117, UNI 11313, TÜV.
Please Note. Tyre sizes from different manufacturers can vary and chains must always be fitted prior to use and checked for correct fitting. It is the users responsibility to check clearances, correct fitting and to check the vehicles hand book to make sure that the right chains are being fitted.