Accessories & Parts
The Tube Trap? secures your drinking tube to 3/4-inch shoulder straps to keep it within close proximity. Fits both insulated and regular delivery tubes.
Control location of delivery tube with Tube Trap?
Can be installed on both back-mounted and waist-mounted hydration systems
Fits and 3/4" webbing
CamelBak? Got Your Bak? Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it? with our lifetime guarantee.$9.00
Keep your bite valve clean. Works with all HydroLink? components.
Patented one-piece silicone design - No moving parts to break.
One piece design works with all Hydrolink? and Ergo Hydrolock? components.
CamelBak? Got Your Bak? Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it? with our lifetime guarantee.$16.00
Curve Keypod 5g
The keypod surf lock box secures keys to car while you surf!
- this handy keysafe attaches to all vehicle types
- fits all vehicle keys and immobilisers
- great for non waterproof electronic keys, immobilisers and alarm tags
- large capacity
- weather resistant
- sleek matt black finish
- 10mm thick steel padlock shackle
- super tough 3mm thick corrosion resistant alloy body
- full width steel pin engineered into the hinge for additional strength
- back of case protected by 3mm foam pad
- integrated shackle combination reset mechanism
- latest 5th Generation 5G version
Lets face it, putting your keys on top of the tyre just isn't worth the risk these days. The reality is that thieves see surfers as easy targets and returning to find your car gone with only your wet wetsuit and surfboard to save you, or finding your new car stereo and wallet gone, is an all too common occurrence.
The keypod is a 4 digit personal combination padlock, or key safe, with integrated alloy storage cavity for your keys. A robust, secure and portable solution it will safely store your keys, immobilizer, credit cards, cash and other small items while you are away from your vehicle. The keypod itself is a full solid alloy construction including 8mm coated steel padlock shackle.
Usage is easy and can attach to any vehicle via suspension coil, axle towing eye - in fact anywhere there is solid anchor point of which there are numerous on any given vehicle. With keypod you can enjoy your surf without having to worry about who's lurking in the car park!$60.00
Upgrade or replace your 50 oz (1.5L) reservoir with the Antidote? Reservoir -- the ultimate cure for dehydration.
Capacity: 50 oz (1.5 L)
The new Antidote? Reservoir with Quick Link? System-- the ultimate cure for dehydration.
- Quick-snap cap that tightens in just a quarter turn
- Low-profile fit for unmatched stability
- Air-light fillport cuts weight
- CamelBak? Got Your Bak Guarantee?.
If we built it, we'll Bak it? with our lifetime guarantee
NOTE: Antidote reservoir spec varies in packs, as some do not include the Quick Link System. Please check the specific pack's reservoir details for Quick Link spec. All Antidote reservoirs sold as a separate accessory include the Quick Link System.
Empty Reservoir Dimensions
Length: 11.5 in (29.2 cm)
Width: 7 in (17.8 cm)
Weight: 6.0 oz (170 g)
Full Reservoir Dimensions
Length: 11 in (29.74 cm)
Width: 6 in (15.24 cm)
Depth: 2.5 in (6.35 cm)
The best way to care for your reservoir is to clean and dry it after every use, especially if you fill the reservoir with anything other than water. However, if a reservoir has not been cleaned after every use, and mold or discoloration develops:
1. Use hot water and a CamelBak Cleaning Tablet. (Or use 2 tablespoons of baking soda or bleach instead of CamelBak Cleaning Tab.) Mix the solution inside your reservoir and elevate the reservoir above the tube and Big Bite Valve. Pinch the bite valve, allowing the solution to flow into the drink tube and fill the bite valve.
2. Let the reservoir and cleaning solution sit in the reservoir and drink tube for about 30 minutes.
3. Wash the reservoir with hot water and mild soap. Be sure to completely rinse away the cleaning solution in the reservoir and drink tube before using again. You can also use CamelBak brushes from our Cleaning Kit to scrub your reservoir and drink tube. Brushes are the best way to ensure you are scrubbing all of the areas of the reservoir clean.
4. Once the reservoir is clean, be sure to air dry overnight so no moisture is trapped inside, which can cause mold to grow.
These steps will make your reservoir safe for use. If there are still spots left behind, these are permanent mold stains that may not be removable. However, your reservoir is still safe and usable after you??ve cleaned it.From $79.00