Ratchets & Tie Downs
By law you are required to attach a bright coloured warning flag to your long load.
The Rhino-Rack warning flag meets all the required specifications and also includes two reflective edges to make it even more visible in the dark.
Attach the flag to your overhanging ladder, conduit pipe or even your kayak and have the peace of mind that you are doing the right thing.$13.00
O&E Tie Down Pair
• Surfboard carrying straps
• Soft, flexible & secure
• Easy to attach & remove
• Designed for cars with roof racksFrom $39.00
Creatures Tie Down Strap
- 30mm wide custom metal buckles
- 30mm wide x 2mm thick military grade webbing
- Tapered strap end for easy entry through buckle
Fcs Premium Tie Downs
- Secures boards to the roof of most vehicles
- 2 straps made from heavy duty 32mm webbing
- Individual straps are 400cm long
- Strong metal buckles with integrated webbing winder
- Easy to follow step by step
- Quick and simple to use
- Integrated webbing winder -allows for tangle free storage
- Comes packaged in convenient storage pouch
- Contains 2 straps
• SUP / Longboard securing straps
• 38mm width webbing
• Soft, flexible & secure
• Easy to attach and remove
• Designed for cars with roof racks$54.00
Rhino Sportz Ratchet (SRG)
When needing to secure your load, the SRG is the ideal part. By locating into the channel of a Rhino Sportz or Rhino Aero bar, the Stainless Steel ratchet grab, which comes with a 2 meter long black strap made with high grade webbing and a metal hook on the end, is the perfect solution for securing your load. Sold individually.
NOTE: Suggested to be used with Sportz Eye Bolts S604
These strong straps, with quick and easy-to-use buckles, ensure that if you hear the words 'boat' and 'projectile' in the same sentence, it won't be in reference to you.
Soft rubber buckle cover protects boat and vehicle from scratches
Straps can be cut to length if required
Box-stitched polypropylene webbing is super strong
Sold in pairs of 4.9 m (16-foot) straps
Looking for a locking feature to your cargo tie-down solution? Check out the Yakima RipCords - they're lockable and include our SKS lock cores
Heavy duty nylon straps with padded buckles to protect your vehicle and boat from scratches.
Q. Won’t the buckle scratch the paint on my car?
A. Not with the super sweet padded Ancra buckle.
Q. What will it hold down?
A. What WON’T it hold down? This thing will keep your gear glued to your rack.$59.00
Rhino Ratchet (RRG) Stainless Steel
When needing to secure your load, a RRG is the ideal part. By locating into the channel of a Rhino Heavy Duty bar or a Rhino Mont Blanc bar, the Stainless Steel ratchet grab comes with a 2 meter long black strap with high grade webbing, and a metal hook on the end. Sold individually.
NOTE: Suggested to be used with Rhino Eye Bolts (REB).
The Pioneer Ratchet Grab comes with a 2.0m strap, an eye bolt and multi-directional fitting and is ideal for securing loads to your Pioneer Platform, Tray or Tradie. Now you can attach the Pioneer Ratchet Grab both longitudinally and latitudinally. This is an ideal system for securing cargo boxes when off-road adventuring.
Made from high-grade webbing and the ratchet is quick and easy to use. With a multi-directional fitting application the Pioneer Ratchet Grab is extremely effective for securing anyload.
- Secure your load with confidence
- Suits all Rhino-Rack Pioneer luggage carriers
- Comes with a 2.0m strap
- Strap made from high-grade webbing
- Longitudinal and latitudinal direction fitting application
- Load Rating up to 225kg
- High Quality Stainless Steel for long lasting durability
- Suitable for off-road use and everyday use
The Pioneer Pickup Kit allows you to strap down items to your Pioneer system very quickly and easily as the ratchet straps come with loops on the end. The mounting blocks are designed with a low profile to minimise wind resistance and are easily installed into the C-Channels of the Pioneer system. You can get on the road faster than ever before.
- Product comes with 2 ratchet straps (1850mm)
- 4x mouldings (mounting blocks)
- All the required hardware for installation
- Lashing capacity: 225kg
- 1 Year Warranty
Thule 841 400cm lockable tie down straps.
Keep you gear safe and sound with Thule Lockable tie downs.
- One key system compatible.
-Lockable: the strap contains a highly durable steel core which protects against cuting.
-Can tighten the strap both in open and locked position.
-Protection: the strap buckle has a protective cover to avoid scratches and marks on a kayak, SUP, wind surfer or surfboard.$139.00