Rhino Pioneer Accessories
Made from strong Powder Coated Steel the Pioneer Spot Light Bracket fits the entire Rhino-Rack Pioneer range. Secure your Spot Light to any area of the Rhino-Rack Pioneer range with the flexible, sliding channel mount attachment. Don't let your work or fun be held back by a lack of light.
- Rhino-Rack Pioneer Spot Light Brackets fit the entire size range of Pioneer Roof Systems
- Attach your Spot Light to the Front or Rear of the Pioneer Platform or Tray
- Made from strong, non-corrosive powder coated steel
- Flexible, sliding channel mount attachment adds versatility
- Simple installation
With the Universal Awning Bracket Kit you can now attach your current shade awning to a Rhino-Rack roof rack system. The Universal Awning Bracket Kit has been designed to fit Rhino-Rack Sunseeker and also non Rhino-Rack awnings to the Rhino-Rack Vortex, Heavy Duty Bars, Pioneer Platform and Pioneer Tradie. This product is easy to install; just slide the brackets into the cross bar channel and attach your awning. Made from 5mm mild steel and finished with zinc plating and powder coated black the Universal Awning Bracket Kit is strong, reliable and corrosion resistant.
- Suitable for Rhino-Rack Sunseeker awnings and most non Rhino-Rack awnings currently on the market
- Fits Vortex and Heavy Duty racks
- Fits Pioneer Tradie and Pioneer Platform
- Easy to install
- Slide the brackets into the cross bar channel and attach your awning
- Included are 2x 100mm high L shaped brackets as well as the hardware required to fit it
- Made from 5mm mild steel
- Surface is finished with zinc plating and powder coated black so it won't corrode
The PLHS1 Pioneer Leg Height Spacers are designed to raise the Pioneer Roof Trays to allow the legs to slide out wider onto the Rhino-Rack Backbone system developed for the JEEP JK Wrangler. 4 spacers are included in this kit.$49.00
A Rhino-Rack Luggage bag is the place to store your bulky light weight gear while on the road. Avoid the annoyance of arriving at your destination with soggy and dirty gear by utilising the Luggage Bag's super tough UV treated 1200D Oxford material with PVC coating.
Don't succumb to a wet sleeping bag ever again with Rhino-Rack's Luggage bag neatly fitted to your Rhino-Rack Roof Basket, Alloy Tray or Pioneer Range.
Simply pack your snow gear, sleeping bags, or any other light weight gear inside and strap it to your luggage tray or basket.
The Luggage Bag is made from super tough UV treated 1200D Oxford material with a PVC coating, so you can rest assured that it will protect your gear from the elements. A double-flap seal provides maximum water and dust resistance, while the high-vis water repellent nylon YKK lockable zipper with pull tags makes it easy to load or unload your gear after dark. The luggage bag has an internal polyvinyl base liner to protect the bag from wear and tear, and can easily be removed for cleaning.
The UV 50+ webbing straps and heavy duty Duraflex buckles allow the luggage bag to easily be secured to your luggage tray or basket. Say goodbye to dust and dampness, and enjoy the protection of a Rhino Luggage Bag on your next trip. When you arrive back home, use the included storage bag for easy storage and protection between trips.
- Hi-vis water repellent nylon YKK lockable heavy duty zipper with pull tags - means it's now easier to load your gear in low visibility conditions.
- Protective velcro flap - keeps your gear safe from the elements.
- Extra heavy duty PVC abrasion resistant base to decrease wear.
- A removable polyvinyl liner to protect the bag from wear and tear, and making it easier to clean.
- 1200D Oxford material with PVC coating offers protection from all weather conditions.
- Extra strong UV50+ securing straps with heavy duty Duraflex buckles to easily secure the luggage bag to a luggage tray or basket.
- Easy to fit, load and unload - so you can get on the road or back to nature as quickly as possible.
- Storage bag to keep the luggage bag protected between trips