Rhino Pioneer Accessories
With the Universal Awning Bracket Kit you can now attach your current shade awning to a Rhino-Rack roof rack system. The Universal Awning Bracket Kit has been designed to fit Rhino-Rack Sunseeker and also non Rhino-Rack awnings to the Rhino-Rack Vortex, Heavy Duty Bars, Pioneer Platform and Pioneer Tradie. This product is easy to install; just slide the brackets into the cross bar channel and attach your awning. Made from 5mm mild steel and finished with zinc plating and powder coated black the Universal Awning Bracket Kit is strong, reliable and corrosion resistant.
- Suitable for Rhino-Rack Sunseeker awnings and most non Rhino-Rack awnings currently on the market
- Fits Vortex and Heavy Duty racks
- Fits Pioneer Tradie and Pioneer Platform
- Easy to install
- Slide the brackets into the cross bar channel and attach your awning
- Included are 2x 100mm high L shaped brackets as well as the hardware required to fit it
- Made from 5mm mild steel
- Surface is finished with zinc plating and powder coated black so it won't corrode
The PLHS1 Pioneer Leg Height Spacers are designed to raise the Pioneer Roof Trays to allow the legs to slide out wider onto the Rhino-Rack Backbone system developed for the JEEP JK Wrangler. 4 spacers are included in this kit.$49.00
Rhino-Rack has engineered the Pioneer LED Light Bracket so lighting up the night whilst on the road with your LED lights has never been easier. Simply install LED lights to Rhino-Rack’s range of Pioneer Roof Systems and don’t let a shadow near again. The Pioneer Platform and Pioneer Tradie can have the LED Brackets fitted to either the front, back or sides of your vehicle. The Pioneer Tray can have LED Brackets fitted to the sides and rear only. Made from strong powder coated steel these Brackets are corrosion resistant, durable and stylish.
- Pioneer LED Light Brackets fit Rhino-Rack's Pioneer Platforms and Pioneer Tradie on all sides
- Pioneer LED Light Brackets fit Rhino-Rack's Pioneer Tray ONLY on the rear and sides
- Made from strong, non-corrosive powder coated steel
- Simple installation
- Versatile mounting
Vertically attach your jerry can to the Rhino-Rack Alloy Tray, Pioneer Tray, Pioneer Tradie or Pioneer Platform using the vertical jerry can holder.
The vertical design provides maximum stability whilst saving space for other items such as luggage bags, gas bottles, spare wheels.
- Easy to install
- Sturdy and space saving design