Spare Tyre Mounted
Carrying your bike on your 4WD with a spare tyre is made easy with the Thule Spare Me 963 or the Yakima Spare Time. No tow ball needed with these products. The convenience of being able to get in to the boot without removing the bikes makes them a winner for the active mountain biker or road cyclist.
Rhino 2 Bike Tyre Mount
The Spare Wheel Bike Carrier utilises your rear spare wheel by allowing two bikes to be easily transported. This product is Rhino-Rack engineered to create a simple application that provides secure loading and ease of use. The Spare Wheel Bike Carrier can be placed in position with minimal fitting required so that you can get on the road faster and unload rapidly having arrived at your destination. Take the Rhino-Rack Spare Wheel Bike Carrier on your next riding adventure to make the most of your time with friends and family.
- The Spare Wheel Bike Carrier is fast and simple to install
- Bikes are secured by thick rubber straps
- Engineering allows two bikes to be carried on the spare rear wheel
- Folds down when not in use
- Sleek design
- Black Powder Coating is corrosion proof for all weather and stylish
- Can be adjusted to offset your spare wheel on either the right or left side
- Suitable for larger vehicles, 4wds and any car with a rear spare wheel
- The Spare Wheel Bike Carrier can hold a maximum of two adult bikes
- Not suitable for heavy off road use
- T3 Cradles hold bikes in place for maximum frame protection and stability.
- Arms fold down when not in use.
- Includes locking cable and locking knob to secure bikes to the carrier and carrier to the vehicle.
- Carries up to 2 bikes.
- Attaches to spare tire bolt pattern with included lockable adapter plate.
- Includes 2 One-Key lock cylinders- locking cable secure bikes to the carrier and locking knob secures carrier to the vehicle.
- Patented No-Sway Cage prevents bike-to-bike contact.
- Does not work with spare tire covers.
- This product does not have universal fit.
- Can be combined with Thule Lightboard 976 for optimal safety and visibility.
- 34kg rating.
- 963 should not be used on any type of caravan, motor home or trailer which has a spare wheel fitted to the rear.
Load Capacity Bikes 30 kg Weight (kg) 8 kg Locks bike to carrier Locks carrier to car Boot access with carrier/bikes mounted No-sway cages keeping bikes apart One Key System compatible$539.00