Accessories & Parts
The Tube Trap? secures your drinking tube to 3/4-inch shoulder straps to keep it within close proximity. Fits both insulated and regular delivery tubes.
Control location of delivery tube with Tube Trap?
Can be installed on both back-mounted and waist-mounted hydration systems
Fits and 3/4" webbing
CamelBak? Got Your Bak? Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it? with our lifetime guarantee.$9.00
Keep your bite valve clean. Works with all HydroLink? components.
Patented one-piece silicone design - No moving parts to break.
One piece design works with all Hydrolink? and Ergo Hydrolock? components.
CamelBak? Got Your Bak? Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it? with our lifetime guarantee.$16.00
Keep your reservoir free from taste and odor and ready for your next adventure. Fast-acting tablets are easy to use and work in just 5 minutes. 8 Cleaning Tablets Per Pack.
Periodic cleaning with CamelBak? Cleaning Tabs? keeps reservoir and tube free from taste and odor.
CamelBak? Cleaning Tabs? work in just 5 minutes for a thorough cleaning.
CamelBak? Got Your Bak? Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it? with our lifetime guarantee.
Scrub reservoir interior with brush, soap and water.
Rinse, then refill reservoir with 32 oz (1 L) of water.
Add 1 Cleaning Tab and shake until dissolved.
Let stand 5 minutes. Empty, rinse and go!
Contains: Sodium Chlorite, Sodium hydrogen sulphate, Sodium dichloroisocyanurate dihydrate.
Active ingredient: chlorine dioxide release agent, provided by BASF
CAUTION: Irritating to eyes and respiratory system. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Keep out of reach of children. Use only as directed. For use only with reservoir and tube.
If swallowed: Do not induce vomiting. Seek medical advice immediately and show container or label. Call Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
If in eyes: In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
If on the skin: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
Note: probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.
Materials: Chlorine Dioxide$27.00
Upgrade or replace your 50 oz (1.5L) reservoir with the Antidote? Reservoir -- the ultimate cure for dehydration.
Capacity: 50 oz (1.5 L)
The new Antidote? Reservoir with Quick Link? System-- the ultimate cure for dehydration.
- Quick-snap cap that tightens in just a quarter turn
- Low-profile fit for unmatched stability
- Air-light fillport cuts weight
- CamelBak? Got Your Bak Guarantee?.
If we built it, we'll Bak it? with our lifetime guarantee
NOTE: Antidote reservoir spec varies in packs, as some do not include the Quick Link System. Please check the specific pack's reservoir details for Quick Link spec. All Antidote reservoirs sold as a separate accessory include the Quick Link System.
Empty Reservoir Dimensions
Length: 11.5 in (29.2 cm)
Width: 7 in (17.8 cm)
Weight: 6.0 oz (170 g)
Full Reservoir Dimensions
Length: 11 in (29.74 cm)
Width: 6 in (15.24 cm)
Depth: 2.5 in (6.35 cm)
The best way to care for your reservoir is to clean and dry it after every use, especially if you fill the reservoir with anything other than water. However, if a reservoir has not been cleaned after every use, and mold or discoloration develops:
1. Use hot water and a CamelBak Cleaning Tablet. (Or use 2 tablespoons of baking soda or bleach instead of CamelBak Cleaning Tab.) Mix the solution inside your reservoir and elevate the reservoir above the tube and Big Bite Valve. Pinch the bite valve, allowing the solution to flow into the drink tube and fill the bite valve.
2. Let the reservoir and cleaning solution sit in the reservoir and drink tube for about 30 minutes.
3. Wash the reservoir with hot water and mild soap. Be sure to completely rinse away the cleaning solution in the reservoir and drink tube before using again. You can also use CamelBak brushes from our Cleaning Kit to scrub your reservoir and drink tube. Brushes are the best way to ensure you are scrubbing all of the areas of the reservoir clean.
4. Once the reservoir is clean, be sure to air dry overnight so no moisture is trapped inside, which can cause mold to grow.
These steps will make your reservoir safe for use. If there are still spots left behind, these are permanent mold stains that may not be removable. However, your reservoir is still safe and usable after you??ve cleaned it.From $79.00