With one of our many kayak carriers you'll be all set to get the most our of your kayak. We have options for transporting your kayak horizontally, in a kayak cradle. Or you can also carry it vertically, using a J-cradle or kayak stacker, allowing you to carry multiple kayaks on your roof at once! With one of the largest ranges of kayak racks and kayak loaders we will have something to suit you.
Wing nut for use with the Thule 874 Kayak Carrier
M6 wing nut$10.00
T-bolt for Thule 874 Kayak Carrier
Creates up to two mounting points for Bow/Stern Tie-Downs on vehicles without easy access mounting points
Two nylon looped straps that can be mounted directly to the vehicle inside the hood
O&E Tie Down Pair
• Surfboard carrying straps
• Soft, flexible & secure
• Easy to attach & remove
• Designed for cars with roof racksFrom $35.00
Creatures Tie Down Strap
- 30mm wide custom metal buckles
- 30mm wide x 2mm thick military grade webbing
- Tapered strap end for easy entry through buckle
Fcs Premium Tie Downs
- Secures boards to the roof of most vehicles
- 2 straps made from heavy duty 32mm webbing
- Individual straps are 400cm long
- Strong metal buckles with integrated webbing winder
- Easy to follow step by step
- Quick and simple to use
- Integrated webbing winder -allows for tangle free storage
- Comes packaged in convenient storage pouch
- ââContains 2 straps
• SUP / Longboard securing straps
• 38mm width webbing
• Soft, flexible & secure
• Easy to attach and remove
• Designed for cars with roof racks$54.00
These strong straps, with quick and easy-to-use buckles, ensure that if you hear the words 'boat' and 'projectile' in the same sentence, it won't be in reference to you.
Soft rubber buckle cover protects boat and vehicle from scratches
Straps can be cut to length if required
Box-stitched polypropylene webbing is super strong
Sold in pairs of 4.9 m (16-foot) straps
Looking for a locking feature to your cargo tie-down solution? Check out the Yakima RipCords - they're lockable and include our SKS lock cores
Heavy duty nylon straps with padded buckles to protect your vehicle and boat from scratches.
Q. Won’t the buckle scratch the paint on my car?
A. Not with the super sweet padded Ancra buckle.
Q. What will it hold down?
A. What WON’T it hold down? This thing will keep your gear glued to your rack.$59.00
Rhino Multi Purpose Holder Universal
Transport your cargo on almost any roof system easier than ever before with the Universal Rhino-Rack Multi Purpose Holder. Also enabled to fit two different orientations; lengthways and sideways (see images). With strong, glass-reinforced nylon material and protective santoperene rubber padding this product is made for adventure. Attach the Multi Purpose Holder around your roof bars; place your fishing rod, ski poles, kayak paddles or much more into place, secure with the strong and flexible strap and you're set. Sold as a pair, the RMPHU can also be mounted directly to the planks on a Pioneer Tray and Platform.
The universal mount bracket can also be removed and can be fitted directly to crossbars in two different orientations meaning that you can carry your load between your bars or across them.
Built tough the RMPHU is made from glass reinforced nylon and has a load rating of 7kg.
- Universal mount bracket and hardware included
- The MPHU Strap is made from strong and flexible thermoplastic vulcanised rubber
- Fits to Whispbar and Hubco bars
- Protective Santoperene rubber padding keeps your cargo safe from scratches
- Frame is made from strong glass reinforced nylon
- Simply snap the Multi Purpose Holder into place around your Whispbar or Hubco bars like a wristwatch
- Allows you to carry long thin cargo easily
- Allows you the fastest way to strap down and transport cargo
- Left or Right side fastening with ease
- The internal width of the Rhino-Rack Multi Purpose Holder is 55mm
- Can be used all year round
- Tape measure is required for installation
- Extra pair of skis
- Ski poles
- Fishing rods
- Kayak paddles
- Spades and shovels
- Sail board mast and much more
T-track adapter for all Thule aluminium bars.$69.00
Keep your shovel or any other longitudinal gear at easy reach. And free up more space in your vehicle.
Unique "pop & drop" mechanism - simply pop open the handcuff-sinpired holders and drop your tool in.
Securely holds handle diameters between 30-55mm and can also be locked for extra peace of mind.
Ideal for tools with straight shafts (shovels), "D" handle (spades), and oval handles (axes), as well as sporting equipment (paddles or oars).
These practical saddle-style rooftop kayak mounts come with all the hardware you need to secure your boat with a kung-fu grip, yet cradle it gently and keep it looking pretty. Mako Aero saddles fit car rack systems with factory crossbars out of the box, and offer SKS security. Mako Aero rooftop kayak mounts are sold in sets of two, so you can pair them with another set to carry one kayak. Or for super ease of loading, you can pair them with boat load assist HullyRollers.
- Mako pads protect the hull, and Dynaflex™ grips provide a snug hold when you tighten the straps
- Sold in a set of two saddles, you will need two sets for one vehicle or pair a set of Make Aero Saddles with a set of our HullyRollers to make for easy loading.
- Padded buckle protects your boat and your vehicle
- MakoAero saddles fit car rack systems with round, square and factory crossbars out of the box
- SKS locking system (LOCK CORES sold separately)
- Saddle-type carrier that cradles a kayak hull-side down on rack. Universal mounting hardware included.
- Fit List on carton
- For use with plastic and composite hulls.
- Included Mako Pads add an extra layer of protection at contact points with boat to protect hull's finish (suggested for optimal protection of gel-coated composite hulls). The pads also allow for easier sliding of kayak into cradles.
- SKS compatibility.
- Use our HeavyDuty strap instead of the two piece strap previously used in the Mako.
DIMENSIONS: 21.6 cm (8.5") H x 19.7 cm (7.75") W x 24.1 cm (9.5") L
WEIGHT: 1.8 kg (4 lbs)$129.00
Thule 841 400cm lockable tie down straps.
Keep you gear safe and sound with Thule Lockable tie downs.
- One key system compatible.
-Lockable: the strap contains a highly durable steel core which protects against cuting.
-Can tighten the strap both in open and locked position.
-Protection: the strap buckle has a protective cover to avoid scratches and marks on a kayak, SUP, wind surfer or surfboard.$139.00
Rhino Kayak Carrier S400
- Universal fitment - fits most popular brand of roof rack crossbars
- Cradles designed to automatically adjust to the shape of your watercraft
- Strong glass reinforced nylon cradles
- Soft santoprene rubber pads used to protect your hull
- Quick and easy to attach and detach the accessory
- Includes a pair of Tie Down Straps
Rhino Universal Side Kayak Loader
- Single person use
- Clamps to suit all popular roof racks
- Quick Release Strap
- Heavy Duty Storage bag is included
- Includes support pole for loads greater than 20kg (max 60kg)
- Integrated load stop prevents load from sliding off the bar
- Padding on the underside of the clamps to protect your vehicle's roof